PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use
Secure checkout – We use a secure processing server (SSL-protected, with a valid SSL certificate).
Paying with a PayPal account
1. Once you check out, just click on "Pay with PayPal or Checkout"
2. Enter your name, email & phone number may also be requested depending on your country.
3. Click on "Continue to shipping"
4. Login to your Paypal account and proceed to pay
5. Finally, Thanks for your order.
Note : When you place an order with PayPal you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password.
If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your user data and make a payment. Are you a newcomer to PayPal? You can then log in as a guest or open your PayPal account and confirm your payment.
Collections are usually booked in a few minutes and your order will be processed immediately.